Asavie IoT Connect
Marketplace solutions for secure connectivity purchases
Delivering on digital transformation
Asavie IoT Connect digital commerce marketplaces are for suppliers of cellular airtime e.g. (Mobile Network Operators, Mobile Virtual Network Operators, Mobile Network Enablers and System Integrators) to deliver an online offering, in which businesses undergoing digital transformation can with ease purchase secure connectivity.
Asavie works with AWS Marketplace and global carriers to simplify access to secure connectivity. With minimal effort and hassle free contracts, developers, businesses and enterprises can purchase and renew their connectivity through their AWS account. On purchase, users can provision, activate and manage their own private cellular network, securely connecting cellular devices to AWS cloud services.
Asavie IoT Connect AWS Marketplace:
- Offers airtime providers an online presence in the AWS cloud. An additional route to market, to a targeted audience of developers and cloud solution architects.
- Extend airtime value propositions of secure connectivity from SIM to AWS cloud. Enables developers/cloud architects to deliver proof of concepts with minimal cost and contracts.
- Faster sales cycles with zero sales effort and engagement. Developer/cloud architects get a private cellular network, that is free from cyber threats from day 0.
- No technical resource requirements. Delivered as a self-service web based portal, with online content and guides to assist the developer/cloud architect get connected.
- Zero account management effort. AWS manages account reconciliation and monthly credit card payment transactions.
Industrial IoT accelerator kit
iSimplyConnect is used to power the connectivity of an Industrial IoT accelerator kit which includes the Dell Edge Gateway 3000 and Zigbee enabled temperature probes from Episensor. The kit enables users to deploy out of the box an industrial grade temperature monitoring solution. The accelerator kit is available for purchase today, simply click the Order Now button and purchase online.
Simplifying cellular IoT connectvity
iSimplyConnect is designed for carriers to address the maker and developer community with more agile and flexible connectivity options for cellular IoT. The solution offers makers and developers the option to take their things off the public internet and limit exposure to cybersecurity exploits.
- Carriers with a combined solution of a marketplace for connectivity purchase and a management portal for customers to self-provision their own IP networks
- A self-service web based portal, which abstracts the complexity of deploying segmented IP networks with robust security postures for the end-user
Integrated Carrier services
Purchase, Provision, Activate and Manage
iSimplyConnect provides carrier’s with a complete process flow from purchase enablement through to self-servicing IP networks for subscriber IoT deployments. iSimplyConnect enables carriers address the low volume market of hundreds of connections, when the developer is building initial proof of concepts.
As a value-add extension to existing carrier SIM lifecycle management platforms, iSimplyConnect extends the carrier’s network to the cloud mile. The solution helps the carrier to further differentiate its unique IoT service offering through agile IP network deployments with the industry’s most robust end-to-end security for IoT.
Connectivity for the developer
Integrated connectivity and network management
iSimplyConnect enables makers and developers with a simplified approach to enabling private networks for IoT deployments. The community can from a single web resource – purchase, provision, activate IoT connectivity and manage IP networks on-demand.
From initial proof of concepts, the maker and developer community gains access to a private network which they can self-manage in real-time i.e. no need to negotiate change-requests with the carrier. From the community perspective, this offers the necessary agility to scale with confidence knowing that the security perimeter is never altered.