For devices using the Asavie Moda service for mobile data or Wi-Fi, we may collect the following data, which may include personal data:
- Device number (MSISDN)
- Time and Day of use of the device when using mobile data or Wi-Fi
- Amount of data sent or received
- Location of access, such as country and/or mobile network
- Website accessed and the type of website accessed
Website access attempts blocked, and the type of website access attempt blocked due to policy enforcement actions
MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
For managed devices (i.e., devices where the Application is used as the mobile device manager, or an MDM profile is installed by the Application on the Device), then the Application or the MDM profile may configure a password policy for the device, lock the device and initiate a remote wipe.
Where the Application is used as the mobile device manager or an MDM profile is installed, the following information is collected:
- General Device information;
- Information about Device Security settings;
- List of Installed Applications.
How we use the data collected
We may use the data we collect from your device as follows:
- To ensure that content from the Site and/or the Application is presented in the most effective, responsive and compatible way for you and your computer or device;
- To improve the services and products we provide to your organization;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between your organization and Asavie.
VPN AND MDM USE IN MOBILE APPS
When you use our Service or Mobile Apps, we do not share your Data with third parties except as necessary to comply with applicable law or legal process.