Asavie and Multitech Partner to Secure LoRa IoT Device Connectivity from the Edge to the Cloud
The Asavie PassBridge® Connectivity Platform Integrates with Multitech MultiConnect® Conduit™ IoT Gateway to Provide Secure Communications for Low- Power IoT devices.
Many industrial IoT applications are mission-critical, and as a result need protection from security breach. That’s why we are committed to working with service providers like Asavie who deliver peace of mind as well as simplicity for IoT deployments
Joint solution Brief
Securely connecting the LoRa to the Cloud
Asavie in conjunction with Multitech delivers a completely integrated, end-to-end LoRa connectivity solution, securely connecting LoRa sensor data to cloud. The advantage of the joint solution is the ability to truly deploy remote LoRa sensors and gateways.
- Take gateways off the public internet, away from security threats
- Securely connect to IoT service applications running anywhere
- Dynamically manage the IP network configuration per gateway
LoRa smart business application use case
The customer use case demonstrates how a customer delivered a smart application using cellular M2M connectivity with programmable LoRa enabled sensors. The solution uses Asavie to securely interconnect LoRa edge devices to AWS for intelligent data analytic gathering. Using Asavie network as a service, the customer was able to provision a private IP network, to segregate network traffic from the sensors and a control endpoints.
Key reasons as to why Asavie was chosen:
- Single Private IP Network: highly secure and ease in segregating network data for sensors and control endpoints (more robust)
- Software defined network: highly scalable interconnection of LoRa cellular gateways to AWS (on-demand add new devices)
- Proven solution: Simplified architecture for smart connected business applications (faster time to revenue)