Avoid the Risk of Cyberattacks
Asavie SD IoT is a self-serve private mobile IoT network. The private network protects IoT devices by eliminating the exposure to cyberattacks on the public internet, keeping IoT deployments safe from Day One.
Asavie SD IoT
A private IoT network enables enterprises to deploy and secure IoT devices rapidly and in confidence. Asavie SD IoT facilitates secure IoT deployments by enabling:
- Private static IP addresses configured by the enterprise
- Enterprise self-serve IP and DNS policy management
- Private network to multi-cloud (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Secure provisioning and key management for public IoT clouds
- Clientless deployments - with no VPNs needed on IoT devices
- Bi-directional communication to IoT devices
- Visibility of all traffic, with anomaly notifications
Energy Firm Protects Assets with Asavie SD IoT
We took our estate of IoT monitoring devices out
of the line of fire and simplified the process
for performing security patch updates.
Field Communications Coordinator, Howard Energy Partners