Securing Enterprise Access
SPS Secure Edge is a self-serve mobile SD WAN, which extends the enterprise private network to mobile assets. CIOs can now deliver a seamless and secure connectivity experience to mobile assets, as if inside the enterprise private network.
With flexible integrations into solutions of SD-WAN, ZTNA, and CASB, CIOs can enforce uniform corporate policies across fixed and mobile assets.
SPS Secure Edge
SPS Secure Edge enables enterprises to unify mobile asset security under the control of the enterprise private network. The result is:
- Mobile assets managed as part of your enterprise private network
- A secure network slice of the mobile network
- Real-time security policy setting by group or individual
- Clientless deployments - no VPNs needed on the mobile
- Control of internet breakouts at the mobile edge
- Integrated business intelligence reporting, with support for Power BI and Tableau
Utility Company Secures Internet for Mobile Assets with SPS Secure Edge
Our business is our people and vehicles, we chose SPS Secure Edge and the Zero Trust Network Access, as it provides the right balance of security, visibility and internet policy controls.
Director of ICT
Utilities Services Company